? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photographer*







Dennis pedersen!



This is an photographer that I think deserves a mention :]





I think that his photography is EXCELLENT because he captures everything at the right moment, and everything goes together perfectly. Like the colour of the coconut are captured and showed very well, along with showing the detail in the coconut with the water. The background colour was I guess done well even though its just white.






This peice I think was done very well. He also has a very creative side to him. I can bet that no body would have put goldfish with watches. Again he captures all the detail well, and all the colours match.

I think that maybe he could have added less bubbles so that you can see more, but either way this peice turned out great~! :]

0 comments: